Everything you need to know before coming to an Edmonton Oilers Home Game at Rogers Place.
As a reminder, you can access your tickets via your Account Manager or Mobile Account Manager to manage or forward seats at any time.
- Within 96 hours of game time, download and print a PDF of your ticket and present for entry.
- Within 96 hours of game time, load your ticket on your smart phone and present for mobile entry. For the best experience, iPhone users should add it to their Apple Wallet.
Fans can now access Rogers Place from downtown through the ICE Plaza and ICE Plaza entrance doors at the foot of Ford Hall. The ICE Plaza doors will be fully open two hours prior to event time and are always available for exiting during building/arena hours.
To access Rogers Place through the ICE Plaza enter the plaza from 103 Avenue at 103 Street or from Plaza Way and 102 Street next to the JW Marriott Hotel. In addition, the Downtown Edmonton pedway system is fully open to Rogers Place via the overpasses from Edmonton Tower and Stantec Tower are fully open and directly connected to Rogers Place via Ford Hall.
ICE District Plaza
Located inside Rogers Place, Studio 99 offers elevated sports bar dining, both a-la-carte and buffet style.
Walk-ins are welcome and open to anyone with a valid event ticket.
To ensure your spot click here to book your table or call 780-664-0384.
[us_single_image image=”27131″ align=”center”]
50/50 tickets will be available for purchase during the event. Check OilersFoundation.ca for the winning ticket number and more info. To claim your winning ticket on event night, go to North Guest Services behind section 121.
Looking for information on transportation, parking, concourse maps and more? Download the official Rogers Place App from the App Store or Google Play.[/bsf-info-box]
Plan ahead to avoid spending time looking for a parking spot with Parking Panda. Reserve your parking stall today!
More info on getting to Rogers Place HERE.[/bsf-info-box]
ICE District Central Parkade
Available this season, the ICE District Central Parkade, located on the north side of 103 Ave just west of 103 St offers 6’10” (2.08 m) clearance and quick indoor access to Rogers Place via the ICE District Central Parkade P1 elevator or through the Stantec Tower Level Two pedway.
Rogers Place Bag/Purse Policy
All backpacks and purses/bags of any kind larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ are prohibited from entry into Rogers Place. Guests will be required to return their bags to a secure area away from the venue prior to admittance to Rogers Place. Please note there is no on-site check-in or storage. All bags will be screened by security upon entry to Rogers Place. To expedite entry, please ensure to have your bag off the shoulder and fully open, prior to walking through the metal detectors.
Rogers Place is committed to providing guests the safest and most secure environment. Exiting and re-entering the building will not be permitted at Rogers Place. Once a ticketed guest has been scanned into Rogers Place, guests cannot exit the building and return during the event. Guests with emergencies will be assisted by the Rogers Place Guest Experience Team on a case-by-case basis.
Smoking & Cannabis Policy
For the enjoyment of all of our guests, Rogers Place is a smoke-free environment. All forms of smoking, including the use of cannabis products and electronic cigarettes (vaping), is not permitted on Rogers Place property. Please be aware that guests will not be permitted to exit and re-enter the venue during events.
During all Rogers Place events, guests will be able to text 587-207-HELP (4357) along with their location and concern to speak to an on-site Rogers Place representative.
Rogers Place recommends all guests requiring assistance contact the Rogers Place team at 780-414-LIVE (5483) in advance of their visit.
If you have arrived at Rogers Place and you do not have accessible seating but require it, please visit any of our Guest Service Centres located behind Section 121, Section 129 and Section 230.
Rogers Place is fully accessible with elevator access to all seating levels.
Rogers Place accessible seating locations:
- 100 Level: 102, 103, 105, 117, 119, 120, 124, 132
- Scotiabank Suites Level: All Suites and Theatre Boxes
- PCL Loge Level: 9, 16, 26 and Sportsnet Club
- 200 Level: 203, 211, 220, 224, 232 and Sky Lounge
- The number of accessible seats may vary by event according to the seating configuration.
All wayfinding signs at Rogers Place have Braille lettering to better assist our visually impaired guests.
Additional information for our accessible guests is available below:
- Please see Drop-Off Zones/Designated Pick-Up Areasfor more information.
- Please see Assisted Listening Devices section for more information.
- Please see Wheelchairs below for information about wheelchair assistance.
Whether you plan to take the LRT, bus, drive or walk, find the best routes to Rogers Place here: RogersPlace.com/getting-to-rogers-place/.
The Downtown location makes Rogers Place easily accessible by transit, with over 40 bus routes and 5 LRT stations within walking distance from the arena. For more information on transit, visit takeETS.com/Downtown.
For the safety and security of all Rogers Place guests and employees, the following items are not permitted at Rogers Place:
- Weapons or replicas of any kind including but not limited to:
- Guns, firearms, ammunition, stun guns
- Self-defense sprays, fuels, torches, lighter fluid
- Bats, brass knuckles, batons, martial art weapons
- Knives, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools
- Explosives, aerosols and fireworks
- Purses/bags of any kind larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ are prohibited from entry into Rogers Place. Guests will be required to return their bags to a secure area prior to admittance to Rogers Place. Please note there is no on-site check-in or storage.
- Illegal drugs, illicit substances or prescription narcotics in non-labelled containers
- Cameras with lenses longer than 3” (detachable or non-detachable)
- Video cameras and the use of video capable devices such as GoPro
- Tripods, selfie sticks, telescopic or similar devices
- Items intended to create an optical distraction (laser pointing devices)
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices, whistles, cow bells, air horns and plastic horns such as vuvuzelas
- Any size pole or stick, including those associated with banners or flags
- All outside food and beverage
- Projectiles including, but not limited to, inflatable balls, frisbees and hula hoops
- Non-service animals
- Seat cushions, portable chairs
- Roller blades, skateboards, scooters and bicycles
- Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or other model aircraft
- Inappropriate attire or signage including all gang affiliations
- Rogers Place reserves the right in their absolute discretion to deny access for any item(s) deemed disruptive or a safety concern.
All prohibited items must be appropriately disposed of prior to entry to Rogers Place being granted.