After a call for artists, five interactive pieces were selected and featured as public art in the heart of ICE District. Now they’re yours to explore.
1) Essential Tree – realities:united
2) Skater’s Arch – Douglas Bentham
3) Iron Foot Place – Alex Janvier
4) Figures in Motion – Hal Henderson
5) A Place of Energy – Justin Kowalczuk
Spend an afternoon learning about these talented artists and watch sports, entertainment and our urban environment come alive.
From photo ops outside of Rogers Place and Edmonton Tower to stunning displays in Ford Hall and the Community Arena, start discovering art in ICE District!