Is this a family friendly event
- Yes, this is an all ages event.
Can I leave and re-enter the event area?
- Fans will receive a stamp upon entry into the event area and will be able to exit and re-enter throughout the day.
Do you accept cash on-site?
- This will be a cashless event, please plan accordingly for your trip.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages?
- No, outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted inside the event area.
Can I bring a water bottle?
- Yes, fans are allowed to bring in empty, soft-sided water bottles to Fan Park where water stations will be available on site.
Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately, no, pets (with the exception of service animals) are not permitted on site.
Will there be food and beverage available on site?
- Yes, food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the event area.
Can I take photos and videos?
- Absolutely! We encourage you to take photos of your experience at Volleyball World Beach Pro Tour. Don’t forget to tag us @IceDistrict
- ICE District welcomes all guests to capture their moments through the permitted use of non-professional, non-flash still photography as long as the lens does not exceed 3” (detachable or non-detachable).
I found a lost item, where should I take it?
- Guests who have lost or found an item can bring the item to any staff working the event located by the entrance.
I have lost an item, where can I find it?
- If you are still on site, check in with the box office during operational hours
- Guests inquiring about a lost item post-event can visit the Rogers Place Box Office during open hours or contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 780-414-LIVE (5483).