Rogers Place recommends all guests requiring assistance contact the Rogers Place team at 780-414-LIVE (5483) in advance of their visit.
To purchase accessible seating for all events at Rogers Place, please visit Ticketmaster.ca and click on “Request Accessible Tickets” or call Ticketmaster at 855-682-6736.
If you have arrived at Rogers Place and you do not have accessible seating but require it, please visit any of our Guest Service Centres located behind Section 121, Section 129 and Section 230.
Rogers Place is fully accessible with elevator access to all seating levels.
Rogers Place accessible seating locations:
- 100 Level: 102, 103, 105, 117, 119, 120, 124, 132
- Scotiabank Suites Level: All Suites and Theatre Boxes
- PCL Loge Level: 9, 16, 26 and Sportsnet Club
- 200 Level: 203, 211, 220, 224, 232 and Sky Lounge
- The number of accessible seats may vary by event according to the seating configuration.
All wayfinding signs at Rogers Place have Braille lettering to better assist our visually impaired guests.
Additional information for our accessible guests is available below:
- Please see Drop-Off Zones/Designated Pick-Up Areasfor more information.
- Please see Assisted Listening Devices section for more information.
- Please see Wheelchairs below for information about wheelchair assistance.
Whether you plan to take the LRT, bus, drive or walk, find the best routes to Rogers Place here: RogersPlace.com/getting-to-rogers-place/.