ICE District Skating Rink
ICE District Plaza
Thise rink is located in the centre of the plaza is now open to the public and will be open from 10AM to 10PM daily*. Use of the rink during these times is free to the public.
*Some public and/or private events may temporarily change the availability of the skating rink to the public. Check the ice rink calendar for more details.
Fan Park Outdoor Rinks
Due to recent and expected warm temperatures, the outdoor rinks in Fan Park @ ICE District will no longer be open for the final three days as planned (February 10, 11 & 19).
ICE District Plaza
Rules of the Rink
- Please stay off the ice rink while the ice resurfacing machine maintains the ice.
- For your protection and safety, helmets are strongly recommended for all ages.
- The carrying of an infant on the ice is not permitted at any time.
- Children under 8 must be accompanied on ice and actively supervised by a responsible person aged 13+.
- Skaters should skate in a safe manner at all times. Skate at your own risk.
- There will be no on-ice staff monitoring the ice surface.
- Please call property management at 780-425-0554 if assistance is needed.
- Users may use skating aids on ice.
- No food or beverage is permitted on the ice.
- Smoking is not permitted on the ice.
- Items not permitted on ice include, but are not limited to:
- Hockey sticks
- Ringette rings of any kind
- Sleighs or sleds
- Baby carriers or strollers
- Shoes or boots
- You are responsible for any damage you cause to the property.
- Users displaying unsafe or inappropriate behavior on or off the ice surface will be asked to leave. Please call property management at 780-425-0554 if assistance is needed.
Rink Opens: 10:00 AM
Rink Closes: 10:00 PM
Mar. 2: 12:30 PM – Jan. 1: 3:30 PM
Get in touch! If you would like to book a private event in ICE District, contact us today by clicking here.
Skate rentals are not currently available at the ICE District Plaza skating rink.
USE OF THE ICE SURFACE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY ENTERING THE ICE SURFACE AREA, YOU AGREE TO HOLD OILERS ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, ONE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED PARTNERSHIP AND EAD PROPERTY HOLDINGS (102) CORP., AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES,AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ASSIGNS, ADVERTISERS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) HARMLESS AND FREE FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE ICE SURFACE
ICE District Central Parkade
Brightly lit & security patrolled, the ICE District Central Parkade has hundreds of heated spaces and convenient access to Rogers Place and located on the north side of 103 Ave just west of 103 St. The parkade offers 6’10” (2.08 m) clearance and quick indoor access to Rogers Place via the ICE District Central Parkade P1 elevator or through the Stantec Tower Level Two pedway.
Smoking & Cannabis Policy
For the enjoyment of all of our guests, Rogers Place is a smoke-free environment. All forms of smoking, including the use of cannabis products and electronic cigarettes (vaping), is not permitted on Rogers Place property. Please be aware that guests will not be permitted to exit and re-enter the venue during events.